Contributing Member
    Thanks
    Modern Warfare ESP
    Start: 06/07/2021
    End: 08/07/2021

Red face [email protected]@N3 (Warzone Review)

I would like to leave my review for the esp version of the hack that is offered here for warzone. I have tried out both cheats the (Full/Aimbot) version and the esp version and I feel that the esp version is wayy better than the aimbot version.
    The only thing that I liked about the aimbot version is the fact that it can be streamed. The reasoning of why I enjoy the esp version better is due to the fact that I don't have to wait long for updates after the game has an update. Sometimes the cheat doesn't even need a update it still works after the game update and I think that its awesome so really no waiting time on the cheat updates. The aimbot/full version took around almost a full day. I'm a very impatient person so I will just stick to the esp version, which also includes a aimbot. So I'm not really missing out on anything besides not being able to stream and that is fine with me. Both are very cheap for the cash price. If you like to stream and don't mind waiting for the cheat to update then by all means purchase the aimbot version it can be streamed and does work. ESP is beast and works like a pro just can't stream it. Good cheat ESP version 10/10

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Thanks for the review.