Thanks

Exclamation Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Hacks for Xbox One

Hi i want to understand how can i buy cold war cheat for xbox one work with my xim apex .

I don't understand why my previous post was deleted.

this is ur text down here on main page but on another post u say cheat is only for pc ! I would like to know if this is fake advertising or not

Thank you for your reply

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Hacks for PS4

If you want to use Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War cheats on the PS4, you need to first purchase the Xim Apex. This is because the Xim Apex works suitably with a cell phone, keyboard, and mouse for easy script input. The cheat helps you to snap on the targets and shoot them.

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Hacks for Xbox One

Just like the PS4 the, Aimbot cheat would not work in the Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War game on the Xbox One in the absence of Xim Apex. It helps the gamer snap the enemy quickly and shoot them faster with features like super jump, quickly running, and lots more. To work with this device, you require a gaming mouse and keyboard. Both mouse and keyboard are plugged directly into the Xim Apex device. Once you get done with the initial setting, you are ready to download cheats on your mobile phone and then transfer them to the Xim Apex. As the Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War is a multiplayer game, so for a better playing experience, you need cheats that help you play well, and most importantly, it ensures risk-free playing by eliminating the fear of getting banned with the right moves.
    Last edited by frink1992; February 7th, 2021 at 07:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    See our sister website for all console related questions!
    Found here-
    Code:
     https://www.i want cheats.net/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-hacks/
    Last edited by SNIPERONE; February 7th, 2021 at 07:17 PM.

Thanks
    okai , but this pub is on THIS website and on '' iwantcheat '' I don’t read anywhere that talks about xbox ......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by frink1992 View Post
    okai , but this pub is on THIS website and on '' iwantcheat '' I don’t read anywhere that talks about xbox ......
    That link above is all the info that is offered. We only offer PC cheats.