Thread: Password reset

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Unhappy Password reset

Hello, i need help and the contact tab doesnt work

I just bought the realm royale subscription in my original account, was about to install the loader but needed my username and password, i somehow logged off the website and didnt remember my password, tried to reset the password but i havent got an email yet

So i created a new account to be able to message someone to try and solve this

Help would be appreciated, want to play the game =<

Did you try the FasterPay method?

Hello

I've bought a subscription not long ago and to get the installation going and the loader to work, i need my username and password, which i cant remember after i've logged off once.
    So ive done the reset password which said I'd get an email with my new password, but i havent got any email so ive created this other account to try and get an administrator or someone to help me solve this, the contact tab doesn't work, cant private message anyone since im not VIP on this account, so this was my last option, hope you dont mind me posting here

Also, i got an email from the FasterPay with proof that i paid so, i mean, is gotta be the same email account, why havent i got an email to reset my password? Website problems?

Help appreciated

thanks
    Last edited by leon101; December 4th, 2018 at 02:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Hello leon, i need help and the contact tab doesnt work and i dont have acess to my vip account to private message you so i had to type it here

I bought the realm royale subscription in my original account, was about to install the loader but needed my username and password, i somehow logged off the website and didnt remember my password, tried to reset the password but i havent got an email yet, so i created a new account to be able to message someone to try and solve this - Help would be appreciated, want to play the game =<

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,792 Times in 2,316 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Donation Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Acheny3i33 View Post
    Hello leon, i need help and the contact tab doesnt work and i dont have acess to my vip account to private message you so i had to type it here

I bought the realm royale subscription in my original account, was about to install the loader but needed my username and password, i somehow logged off the website and didnt remember my password, tried to reset the password but i havent got an email yet, so i created a new account to be able to message someone to try and solve this - Help would be appreciated, want to play the game =<
    I just sent an e-mail to the registerd account with a new password.