Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: hi admin

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    hi admin

    i purchase csgo 2 hours ago, and i realize i purchase the wrong cheat, could i change it to bf4 cheat?thank you

  2. #2
    ILC Admin HeadZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    31,226
    Thanks
    1,510
    Thanked 2,294 Times in 2,041 Posts
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Donation Points
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvin971234 View Post
    i purchase csgo 2 hours ago, and i realize i purchase the wrong cheat, could i change it to bf4 cheat?thank you
    Hello. No payments for any cheats have arrived with us yet.

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadZ View Post
    Hello. No payments for any cheats have arrived with us yet.
    yes, i did. i was gonna purchase bf4 cheat, but i made a mistake and purchase csgo last night around 12oclock, i have the access for csgo, but i wanna switch it to bf4 cheat

  4. #4
    Admin leon101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    46,022
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    2,286
    Thanked 3,419 Times in 2,830 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Donation Points
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvin971234 View Post
    yes, i did. i was gonna purchase bf4 cheat, but i made a mistake and purchase csgo last night around 12oclock, i have the access for csgo, but i wanna switch it to bf4 cheat
    I checked again for you and no payments show under this account.

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    sorry,it was iwantcheat forum, not this forum, i cant make a payment by paypal?

  6. #6
    Admin leon101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    46,022
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    2,286
    Thanked 3,419 Times in 2,830 Posts
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Donation Points
    1500
    Closing this as resolved.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •