View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Still Undetected on Every PC Game Hack for 2017!

by , March 15th, 2017 at 08:10 PM (ilikecheats Official Blog)
    I'm happy to say all our cheats are still undetected after years of being online!

Other sites are having massive ban waves and detection issues.

ILIKECHEATS is ban free, so join the best website in the world for game hacks now!

Categories
    Hack News
  2. Black ops 2 zombie hack with god mode

by , February 22nd, 2016 at 10:19 AM (ilikecheats Official Blog)
    Name:  zombies2.JPG
Views: 98
Size:  78.4 KB

The new Black Ops 2 Zombie Hack With God Mode by GTEUK has been released to all VIP subscribers of the Call of Duty Pack. You can use this in both SP and MP game types. The Black Ops 2 Zombie Cheat comes with god mode so you will never die again. You also get unlimited money so you can buy as many guns as you like and open all doors and move all items. You never have to worry about reloading again or running out of ammo, stand in one place and toss grenades ...
  3. Never die using our call of duty black ops 2 hack

by , February 22nd, 2016 at 10:09 AM (ilikecheats Official Blog)
    The new Black Ops 2 Hack is simply off the charts when it comes to the best cheat in the world for Call of Duty based games. We had the first ever BO2 Cheat online a few short hours after the game went on sale. We have a full featured hack with over 40 amazing options to help you win every round. Some people just want to use the ESP, this puts a box around each player and displays the players name. That means you can always spot the player on any map, even if they hide behind an object. This gives ...
  4. Warz hack and cheats super popular

by , February 22nd, 2016 at 10:06 AM (ilikecheats Official Blog)
    The new WarZ hacks released by De.Bug seem to be very popular. I guess everyone else playing the game feels exactly the way I do, your tired of being blind when trying to find weapons and ammo. The WarZ Cheat we released allows you to see all zombies, players and items on the map. You can even adjust when they show up so your screen isnít to crowded with tons of zombies showing up in the distance. I like to set my setting to 100 meters, so zombies wonít be displayed on my screen until Iím really ...
  5. New Warfight Hack Video

by , February 22nd, 2016 at 10:01 AM (ilikecheats Official Blog)
    NEW WARFIGHTER HACK VIDEO

Check out this new video showing off the Warfighter Hack in action, we get shotgun kills galore and show surprise chop kills we can get all the time due to our ESP. The ESP for those of you that donít know put a glowing red box around the enemy and you can see it all the time. If the enemy decides to hide behind a brick wall guess what? It wonít matter because you can always see them. So run behind the enemy, grab them and chop them to death with your axe, ...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast