View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Cheats

by , October 4th, 2012 at 05:20 PM (ilikecheats Official Blog)
    We will have brand new Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Cheats released on our website before anyone else! R4Z8R has already been testing the beta and has his code ready to release to the public. You can check out all the features below including aimbot, full ESP and much more. I also posted our Black Ops Cheat so you can see just how good this cheat is going to be when it's released.

Feature List
    Aimbot
    - Autobot
    -
  2. Coming soon the first ever Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Cheats

by , September 16th, 2012 at 11:41 AM (ilikecheats Official Blog)
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Cheats
    Our famous coder R4Z8R has been working on the alpha and beta of Black Ops 2 thanks to being signed up at a certain beta testing site. He already has the cheats for Black Ops 2 working in the beta and we will have the first ever hack online just a few minutes after the retail game goes on sale right before Christmas. All of R4Z8R's cheats for Call of Duty feature over 40 different options you can turn on and off inside the game. Some of these include aimbot,
  3. Counter Strike Global Offensive ( CS-GO)

Been playing this game the whole day now and I gotta say, never before have I loved to see the raging kids getting so mad over being trolled.
    Makes me happy that for only a few euros, I'm able to make the "angry german kid" even more angry

The feeling of joining a server and being the only player left after a 74/2 kd is priceless.
    Thank you, Ilikecheats for the best CS cheat I've seen!
  4. Black Ops 2 Cheats Soon.

by , July 23rd, 2012 at 05:58 PM (ilikecheats Official Blog)
    We will have the first ever Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Cheats released here the same exact day the game goes on sale. We may even have a hack out for the beta so keep checking back. You can watch our front page or keep checking the forums for the full release, screens videos and more. All you need to do so that your informed of the release is simply register and we will let you know via Email once the BlackOps 2 Cheat goes live.

Name:  signup.PNG
Views: 8535
Size:  498.0 KB

More Reading: Black Ops 2 Cheat
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6